Finding Lasting Love
Why is a loving relationship so hard to find and if found, to keep alive? Do you find yourself asking, is love supposed to be so painful? Did I find Mr. Right or did I end up with Mr. wrong, again? Are you wondering how to stop repeating old patterns while hoping for a different outcome?
These are some suggestions to consider the next time you try to evaluate the situation your in or about to dive into.
- Be aware of the red flag suggesting that this is a familiar old pattern
- Don’t say yes when you mean no
- Being selective is alright settling is not
- Chemistry is important but not enough to sustain a long term relationship
- Do we share the same values?
- Disagreeing is O.K., name calling is not
- Allowing space for differences in a relationship is very grown up
- Remember that some things cannot be taken back once said aloud
- Listening and being listen to is invaluable
- Honesty does not include meanness.
Now go out and observe your behavior, make the changes that fit for you and see how good life can be when you find Mr. Right for real!
Credentails & Contacts
Alice’s goal is to help her client’s learn to make conscious choices rather than repeating the same old behavior and expecting a different outcome.
Years in Practice: 20+ Years
School: Philips Graduate Institute
Year Graduate: 1989
License and State: MFC30340 California
Cost Per Session: $120 – $130
Accepted Insurance Plans: All PPO’s